Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Linvilla Orchards

Last week I was invited to participate in a quintessential fall activity: Apple picking.  Little did I realize it would turn out to be so much more than that.  With the help of some new friends (with cars!), a group of us headed southwest out of the city to Linvilla Orchards in Media, PA.  Make sure to check out the before and after photos once I got home...


Back in the kitchen...
For those who know me, it's a big deal that I ate some of these....
Tomato, fresh basil, homemade mozzarella, balsamic, olive oil
For those who know Sean, it's a pretty big deal that I got him to like eggplant.... 
Baba Ganoush! Get the recipe here
Last, but not least!
Easy apple upside-down cakes with apple chips (the topic of a future blog post)

No comments:

Post a Comment